生 活 像 懸 疑 的 小 說 下 一 頁劇 情 是 什 麼
Life is like a suspenseful novel. How will the plot develop on the next page?
我 相 信 沒 有 人 曉 得 世 界 究 竟 怎 麼 了
I believe that no one knows what has happened to the world
也 許 是 我 也 悶 得 太 久 也 許 是 我今 天 著 了 魔
Perhaps it’s because I’ve been bored for too long; perhaps today I’ve been bewitched
好 想 失 蹤 幾 秒 鐘
really want to disappear for a few seconds
孩 子 似 的 閉 上 眼 向 前 走 回到 自 己 那 一 國
Like a child, closing (my) eyes and walking forward, returning to my own land
那 個 好 久 忘 了 去 夢 的 路 口
That long-forgotten road that leads to dreams
我 喜 歡 孤 單 冒 險 追 蹤 夢 的線 索 我 的 註 冊 商 標 是 自 由
I like to be lonely and risky, chasing after the clues that lead to dreams. My trademark is freedom.
再 也 不 想 做 無 聊 的 那 個 我
I no longer want to be the me who is always bored
我 走 向 魔 幻 季 節 原 來 那 麼 快 樂 我 連 呼 吸 都 是 幸 福 的
I go towards the magical season. What a happy place it turns out to be—even when I breathe I feel happiness
換 一 個 角 度 去 看 另 一 個 地 球
Take a different perspective to look at another planet
愛 情 的 範 圍 誰 畫 的 出 呢 我 愛 的 人 剩 下 了 幾 個
Who can draw out the boundaries of love? How many of the ones I love are left?
我 翻 閱 記 憶 的 底 片 美 的 醜 的我 通 通 記 得
I go through my memories. The beautiful, the ugly—I remember them all