Life is like a suspenseful novel. How will the plot develop on the next page?
I believe that no one knows what has happened to the world
Perhaps it’s because I’ve been bored for too long; perhaps today I’ve been bewitched
really want to disappear for a few seconds
Like a child, closing (my) eyes and walking forward, returning to my own land
That long-forgotten road that leads to dreams
I like to be lonely and risky, chasing after the clues that lead to dreams. My trademark is freedom.
I no longer want to be the me who is always bored
I go towards the magical season. What a happy place it turns out to be—even when I breathe I feel happiness
Take a different perspective to look at another planet
Who can draw out the boundaries of love? How many of the ones I love are left?
I go through my memories. The beautiful, the ugly—I remember them all
0 comments:
Post a Comment